Friday, December 13, 2013

Let's Begin at the Beginning



I have spent some years blogging, not actively.. just part time and i often wonder.. what is it that i like to talk about.. and then i noticed.. Hey wait... 

I mainly talk about animals in my blogs. Not surprising as i love animals.. but writing about everything and anything makes me some sort of "Jack of all Trades.. but Master of None"

Nope.. i refuse to allow that idea shape my life.. 

If i am going to do something.. i am going to do it well.. I am going to do it so well that all the host of heavens (hopefully not hell) are going to say..  "Hey.. there's that girl who loves animals".. my writings would beam across the sky to the heavens.. hopefully not because how bad it is...ahaks... 

I may not be an excellent writer.. or impeccable researcher.. but i promise to tell stories.. 

So.. to other kindred souls.. who like me.. share the love of animals.. 

Lets start... at the beginning...


XOXOXOXOXO
My Furry Paws


No comments:

Post a Comment